Yet again I've been stung - I'm glad these lads are wrapping this whole blog thing up soon. They're so crap at the moment I'm thinking of crossing over to the dark side and joining Harry, Larry and Barry! Derek sends his love....for meat dishes, apparently the lamb is delightful, they've been checking good habitat but the can't resist returning to the hotel every half hour to sample more. As for the salad, they've been throwing that in the bin.
- 69 – Emperor Vitellius is captured and murdered by the Gemonian stairs in Rome.
- 1849 – The execution of Fyodor Dostoevsky is called off at the last second.
- 1956 – Colo is born, the first gorilla to be bred in captivity.
Happy birthday to Maurice and Robin Gibb of the BeeGees and Noel Edmonds
- A Housemartin was at Ballywalter (1945)
- A Goshawk was at Glynn (1994)