Saturday, 21 January 2012

Yet more torture!

I really have had enough of this - here's a picture of that thing at Ardglass. At the same time it is a really nice pic and nobody can take that away from Mark Killops. However, when you gaze in awe at this waif off the end of a stinky harbour in Co. Down (best birding county in northern ireland second only to it's own subsite of Co. Dundrum) please bear in mind Eric Randall's thoughts below.

http://www.flickr.com/people/natmak/



Dear sirs 
I would like an explination for the extraordinary bias towards photos of the Ross's Gull facing left.  Why is this? Personally I suspect some left leaning political bias is subconciously being played out by the nibirding duo.  Blimmin trots.  


I don't know what he's talking about as I am a complete fascist.