Tuesday, 20 March 2012

I was in a forgiving mood...

......I woke up today, looked out the window and saw this Hawfinch. I'd been feeling bad about banning Ken Clegg from my house so I gave him a call and he popped round to take a few snaps. All was fine, I counted the biscuits before he arrived, he bought two biscuits for 17p each and I still two packets of Crunch Creams left when he walked out the door. Little did I realise that whilst I was using the toilet Ken had stolen a packet and cunningly set a mirror beside the remaining packet to dupe me. I've called the police again so no doubt they'll have to go through the whole process of lifting him, interrogating him, beating him up, water-boarding etc etc but to be honest they don't mind - it's one of the perks of the job. Ken is a threat to every biscuit in the UK.