- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- As much Stoat Meat as you can skin off the bone, cut in thin strips
- 1 medium onion, cut in wedges
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 mild green or red chile peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, seeded and cut in strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded/cut in strips
- 1 zucchini, trimmed, cut in strips
- 8 flour tortilla, warmed
- 1/2 cup sour cream or creme fresh
- 1 bunch green onions, trimmed, sliced
Add the onion, garlic and chile peppers to the oil in the pan and sauté over high heat for 2 minutes. Add the bell peppers and zucchini; cook over high heat for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables have begun to have a blackened look around the edges.
Return the stoat to the pan and heat until sizzling hot. Serve right away, with warm tortillas, sour cream, guacamole, sliced green onions, and chopped tomatoes. Serve with hot cooked rice and refried beans, if desired.