Wednesday, 2 May 2012

All hail the biscuit thief

This Hobby has been in my garden the last few days chasing Skylarks and chickens. I never said to anybody as I take a perverted pleasure in suppressing every bird in my garden. Not for the NI birdlist such garden highlights as Slender-billed Curlew, Moussier's Redstart and pure-bred Ancona Barbu d'Uccle Pekin Bantam - oh no, I keep all those goodies to myself.
So imagine my surprise when an anonymous email was sent to me with a picture of my Hobby? I should have known because as soon as I opened the email I looked round and my highly prized pallet of vintage Tunnock's Caramel Wafers from the garage was gone! It all fell it place - there can be only one biscuit theif with the audacity to carry out such a heinous crime - Ken Clegg, that's who sent the email. You gotta hand it to him - he is probably the best biscuit thief in the world....or is he? He didn't get his greasy fingers on my 1966 Kitkat signed by the lead singer out of Herman's Hermits. Quite possibly one of the most prized biscuits in my collection