Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Cosmic

Cosmic McGarry had a horse a Pantymime Horse, a Co.Down Pantymime Horse. The Pantymime Horse was completely average and also it had virtually no good qualities but could bake you a Malteser Square in under 30 minutes. But it wanted to be more perfect in every way. It especially wanted to become beauty unparalleled.
One day the horse said to Cosmic McGarry, “0 Cosmic, you have given me little beauty . You have given me no good qualities. I am so grateful to you. But how I wish you could make me more beautiful. I would be extremely, extremely grateful if you could make me more beautiful.”
Cosmic McGarry said, “I am more than ready to make you more beautiful. Tell me in what way you want to be changed.”
Pantymime said, “It seems to me that I am not well proportioned. My neck is too short. If you can make my neck a little longer, my upper body will be infinitely more beautiful. And if you can make my legs much longer and thinner, then I will look infinitely more beautiful in my lower body. Also puff pastry confuses me and i can't make head no tail of your Blog and please throw in a Nobirds Bird Report 2007 - 2011. Also you could get me a white phase Gyrfalcon who can sit on my Pratt Hat”
Cosmic McGarry said, “Amen!” Then immediately he made a camel appear in place of the horse, a Pantymime Camel!. Pantymime Horse was so disheartened that he started to cry, “0 Cosmic, I wanted to become more beautiful. In what way is this kind of outer form more beautiful?”
Cosmic McGarry said, “This is exactly what you asked for. You have become a Pantymime camel.”
Pantymime cried, “Oh no, I do not want to become a  Pantymime camel I wish to remain a  Pantymime Horsehorse. As a Pantymime Horse, everybody appreciated my average qualities. Nobody will appreciate me as a Pantymime Camel.
Cosmic McGarry said, “Never try to achieve or receive more than you have been given. If you want to lead a desire-life, then at every moment you will want more and more. But you have no idea what the outcome will be. If you cry for a longer neck and legs, this is what will happen. Each thing in my creation has its own good qualities. The Pantymime Camel is not as beautiful as you are, but it carries heavy loads and has a tremendous sense of responsibility. It also doesnt have a Pratt Hat so think on.....
I will get you a Nobirds report no problem but it will be £40 and why do you hang around anyway everyone laughs at you behind your back...
Pantymime now half Pantymime Horse and half Pantymime Camel just shook his head and got the number 64 bus home to Ardglass, the bus driver winked as he got on, at least someone liked him.....he was going home to wrestle with 1 kilogramme of Puff Pastry....He didnt even get a Kestrel never mind a Gyrfalcon he would have to go home and look at the escaped Gyrfalcon photos on the Nobirds Blog instead! Poor poor Pantymime.