Monday, 21 October 2013

Never Trust a Derk....

......he's always wrong.

He said I wouldn't have a report by Monday....
He said I wouldn't be able to write it all on my own without any of his help....
He thinks Jefferson Starship are one of the most influential bands of the 20th Century....
I told him that he couldn't just eat Apple-flavoured Pop Tarts for dinner......
We all told him the Michael Jackson glove wasn't fashionable in this day and age....


All of the above are known to be true.

Well, cast your eye over this and up yours Derk



If you would like a FREE copy email andrew.crory@gmail.com or derek.charles@hotmail.com

  • 75 Pages
  • Species accounts for all the rare and scarce birds in 2011
  • A load of other rubbish
  • Finders Accounts of Key Species
  • Updated Northern Irish bird list
......actually, I did very little and get my name on the front cover - can't complain about that, some people make a living at that kind of thing. Well done Derk!....and to celebrate, a little bit of Ween I think. Says it all really!