Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Derek?.....Derek?!?

Derek are you there? I've been hearing all these horrible rumours that you now live in Co. Cork? This can't be true - although, thinking about it my phone-bill is quite big this month from all the times I rang you and left messages on your answer machine. Also, I think somebody has hacked your email account because I got a really nasty email from somebody pretending to be you saying that if the police weren't going to do anything about me then you would have to resort to paying that ultra-nationalist serial killer bloke that drives The Brothers Grimm ice-cream van round Antrim to sort me out if I didn't stop contacting you. Hahaha - isn't that funny? I knew it wasn't you Derek because it wasn't a very nice thing to say. Hahaha.

Here's a Cloaked Pug - not too many of these things about